The Scuba diver course is designed for people who don’t have enough time to complete their Open Water Diver course, but would like to have a qualification. At the end of the course you will obtain a Scuba Diver certification. The course includes three theory modules from the OWD, pool practice and two open water dives. As a scuba diver, you are allowed to dive under supervision, have your tanks filled and rent dive equipment – you can continue your training to become an Open Water Diver at a later date, the scuba diver certification counts towards it. Dive in!
- Course length: 2 days
- Minimum age: 10 years
- 3 theory modules, pool practice, 2 dives (open water)
- Learning topics: buoyancy, descent and ascent techniques, breathing under water, dive techniques, buddy system, knowledge of underwater life, avoiding problems underwater, introduction to boat diving. On completion you will receive the internationally recognised Scuba Diver certification plus a logbook. The course can then be counted towards the Open Water Diver course.
- On completion you will receive the internationally recognised Scuba Diver certification plus a logbook.
- The course can then be counted towards the Open Water Diver course.
- Price according to our current pricelist
- Under 18’s need permission of a parent or guardian to participate