The Open Water Diver course gives you the basis for independent diving: your first dive certification! During the Open Water Diver course our dive instructors will teach you the basics of theory and practice. You will undertake extensive training in the pool and four dives at our dive sites in the open water.
- Course length: 3-4 days
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Requirements: doctors certificate stating you are fit to dive
- Extensive training and four open water dives
- Course content: choice of diving equipment, handling basic dive equipment including a dive computer, planning and undertaking a dive, prevention and solution of problems underwater.
- On completion of the course you will obtain an internationally recognised SSI Open Water Diver certification and logbook
- Price according to our current pricelist
- Under 18’s need permission of a parent or guardian to participate